New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

How to add many videos so they are visible

• ittechman
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

How to add many videos so they are visible was created by ittechman

I have a few hundred YouTube videos that I want to make available on my site. I can see how to add a few in a list, but after adding the first few none of the additional videos are visible in any list. How can I add several hundred YouTube videos in an organized way so that site visitors can easily navigate to see what video they wish to see and then click to play it? I am probably missing something simple here, but not sure what. I have managed to get YouTube videos to display on my site but that is all. I have hundreds and I need an organized, easy to use method for site visitors to locate the video they want and then play it.
Please advise.
Thank you,
10 years 9 months ago #5836

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: How to add many videos so they are visible

I understood you speak about the playlist functionality inside the player. Am I correct ?

- If yes, kindly enable "Related Videos" in "
Components => All Video Share => Players". Now you should have the playlist button in the player control-bar which does this.
10 years 9 months ago #5837

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies