New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Mysql error message while trying to upload a video

• Laurent Rathle
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Mysql error message while trying to upload a video was created by Laurent Rathle

Hello,

I'm trying to send a video to my server :

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'atelier multimédia' ORDER BY ordering' at line 3 SQL=SELECT id, ordering FROM XXXX_allvideoshare_videos WHERE ordering >= 0 AND category='L'atelier multimédia' ORDER BY ordering

I'm running the following configuration :
Debian Squeeze
Mysql 5.1.66-0+squeeze1
PHP 5.3.3-7+squeeze15 in fastcgi mode (cgi-fcgi)
Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT

My website :

www.savs-epilepsies.fr

What should I do to fix that, please ?

Thank you
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Administrator.
10 years 11 months ago #5654

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Mysql error message while trying to upload a video

Issue is with (') in your category name(L'atelier multimédia). Could you create a new category without(') and add your videos to it ? I mean, your category name could be like 'Latelier multimédia' instead of 'L'atelier multimédia'.
10 years 11 months ago #5656

• Laurent Rathle
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Laurent Rathle on topic Re: Mysql error message while trying to upload a video

Administrator wrote: Issue is with (') in your category name(L'atelier multimédia). Could you create a new category without(') and add your videos to it ? I mean, your category name could be like 'Latelier multimédia' instead of 'L'atelier multimédia'.

I've put "Atelier Multimédia" and no more error. Thank you :)
10 years 11 months ago #5659

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies