New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

ADDING VIMEO VIDEOS

• Petar J.
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

ADDING VIMEO VIDEOS was created by Petar J.

I am currently evaluating various Video gallery options, and am trying your one, which would be very suitable as an article plug-in.

I have tried various ways of creating the video in a catergory, but all I keep getting a msgbox telling me that the "/vimeo.com" extension is prohibited! I have looked through your site and in one of your gallery examples, you do have a Vimeo video as an example, using the same URL structure that I am trying to use.

How do I add my Vimeo Videos URL's as videos to use in a gallery. All my videos are stored on Vimeo?

Look forward to your reply.
11 years 2 months ago #5204

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: ADDING VIMEO VIDEOS

11 years 2 months ago #5205

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by aresafe on topic Re: ADDING VIMEO VIDEOS

hi, i'm new and, after read all the topic and instruction i have problem to add vimeo video in my site using the module. I follows step by step but probably it's not clear for me the "thirdy party extensions".
Can someone show me a vimeo example?
I have a problem with dinamic site too but i'll look for the correct topic.
Thanks
10 years 11 months ago #5573

Dear aresafe,

Kindly mail me your admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can add a Vimeo video in your site. It would help you to better understand.

Thanks
10 years 11 months ago #5574

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by aresafe on topic Re: ADDING VIMEO VIDEOS

Hi! Thank's alot for your help but i solved! it was a big my mistake in copy paste process.
Now i have to find a solution for dinamic template because when a play the video the images are aout of template ( in iphone method at example)
I'll see if there's a solution in the others post!
Thank's again
10 years 11 months ago #5577

Dear aresafe,

If you have choose "Third Party Embed Code" to add your Video, then it's strongly recommended to edit the Width and Height properties from the code to 100% .

Thanks
10 years 11 months ago #5578

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies