New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Thumbnails are not generated

• Gabor Benke
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Gabor Benke on topic Re: Thumbnails are not generated

this is the only way to get better qualitier thumbs picture? or somwhere I can set up this?
11 years 10 months ago #1312

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Thumbnails are not generated

Auto Thumbnail generation for YouTube :

Actually the Thumb Images for YouTube are extracted directly from YouTube site itself. So the quality of the Image could not be controlled through our Admin Panel.

The only solution would be adding your Own Image...
11 years 10 months ago #1313

• Michelle Zuccarelli, Zucci INK
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Michelle Zuccarelli, Zucci INK on topic Re: Thumbnails are not generated

Hello!

Does this comment regarding thumbnails for Youtube also apply to a third party video host like Vimeo? My client has its videos on Vimeo and I am using your component successfully to bring in third party embed code to the gallery. I have no thumbnails presently set.

In your demo at allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/classical-demo , you have a vimeo video featured beneath the player. Did you create the thumbnail and upload it to the media manager, then link to it for the particular video?
11 years 6 months ago #3243

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Thumbnails are not generated

For "Third Party Embed" Codes, the thumbnail input should be manually provided by you. We did the same for our Vimeo example.
11 years 6 months ago #3245

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies