New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Adding streaming video/s to my site?

• trey braid
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3

Adding streaming video/s to my site? was created by trey braid

Is this possible with the component?

We were using ALLVIDEOS RELOADED on our old website which was running Joomla 1.5.26...

I am in the process of finishing up on a new site with Joomla 2.5 and looking to add the streaming video... Is this possible with your component using syntax like this? maybe different player? The key is to be able to view the videos on a mobile device...

These are live streams...

{wmvremote autostart="true" wmode="opaque"}http://lgtv.lagrange-ga.org:8080{/wmvremote}

I added the category and then the video to my site....chose TRMP and put this in for the streamer and url: lgtv.lagrange-ga.org:8080

...and this in the for the thumb: www.lagrange-ga.org/images/stories/videos/lgtv_cover.jpg

and of course it isn't working for me.

Is it possible to get it working or is this component not capable of meeting my needs...

Please let me know.
Thanks

Trey
11 years 3 months ago #5126

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Adding streaming video/s to my site?

Yes, our component supports Live Stream. But the feed should use RTMP protocol. Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...s-to-allvideoshare#5

Our current version doesn't have any built-in mobile fallback support for RTMP Streams delivered via "Adobe Flash Media Server". But, we support RTSP mobile fallback via "Wowza Media".
11 years 3 months ago #5127

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies