New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

code to add video.

• duplan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

code to add video. was created by duplan

hi,

I have a serious question ! i want to had a lot of video through the database import system. but I don't know if the code I use is accepted by allvideoshare extension.
here wat's the code looks like that:

CODE:

<object width="510" height="400" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase=" fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/....cab#version=8,0,0,0 " > static.xvideos.com/swf/flv_player_site_v4.swf " /> static.xvideos.com/swf/flv_player_site_v4.swf " allowscriptaccess="always" width="510" height="400" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="id_video=2570100" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage=" www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer " />

END OF CODE.
11 years 3 months ago #5040

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: code to add video.

Yes, you can use our "Third Party Embed Code" type to add this video. Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...s-as-a-video-input#7
The following user(s) said Thank You: kmcvickermarj
11 years 3 months ago #5043

• duplan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by duplan on topic Re: code to add video.

hello,

I know i can change such kind of of code into something like "<iframe>" stuff.

actually I wonder why it's not working. I have a lot of code like this one already uploaded in my database.
none of them work.
and I also have a lot of "iframe" code in my database which are all working.

When you say I can use the thirdparty embed option, do you mean i have a modification of code to do to ?
if yes. can you show me an exemple of what the should look like (using the code I already post before) (because I am pretty novice in internet video coding).

thank you for your help.
I plan to make a big .CVS table with all codes I have and to upload it straighly into my database, and not using the "add video" options because I have about 2 GO of codes. that's why I need to know precisely if the code, as I posted it, fit the tables requirement for the thirdparty colonn in the table's database.

thank you for the help you provide.
11 years 3 months ago #5046

• duplan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by duplan on topic Re: code to add video.

Helllo, again,

I have an other question.
is it possible de get all the keywords contained by all video shared and to show them on a page/ in an article ?

in listes of column.
I though some tag cloud could do that, but I've just tryed many, and none of them seem to even know that allvideo share exists on my site.

thank you.
11 years 3 months ago #5047

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: code to add video.

Regarding Third Party Method,

You no need to edit the code or do anything special. Just follow allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...s-as-a-video-input#7 and add your embed-code in appropriate field as mentioned in the link. If you could mail me your Joomla! admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., then I can show you an example on my own.

Regarding Keywords in Article Page,

Sorry, our current version doesn't have option for this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kmcvickermarj
11 years 3 months ago #5048

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies