New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Help with plugins

• Carlos Alberto Fajardo Colmenares
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15

Help with plugins was created by Carlos Alberto Fajardo Colmenares

In English: What about friends of the forum. Install the full package of All Video Share will enable all modules and plugins, but I have not managed to make it look the only video I uploaded from my PC. In the editor I wrote the following line: {avsplayer videoid = 1 playerid = 1 width = 320}. I clarify that I need is that video out in the article. Thank you very much for your help.

En español: Que tal amigos del foro. Instale el paquete completo de All video Share le activé todos los módulos y el plugins, pero no he logrado hacer que se vea el único video que he subido desde mi PC. En el editor le escribí la siguiente línea: {avsplayer videoid=1 playerid=1 width=320}. Aclaro que lo que necesito es que el vídeo salga en el artículo. Muchas gracias por su ayuda.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 5 other people also said thanks.
11 years 5 months ago #4786

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Help with plugins

The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 5 other people also said thanks.
11 years 5 months ago #4787

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies