New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

A kind Request

• DO_PAL
  • DO_PAL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26

A kind Request was created by DO_PAL

Well Firstly i apologize for posting in wrong catagory... there is no catagory for requesting something ... actually i want to request that if you will make a new edition or versio please add a feature in it because i will never leave this component its so simple and nice.... the feature i want is... If we are enabling front end upload then there should be options for Which catagory for which person like Registered users can add videos in specified catagory....
And another feature is a module A sliding module that goes from left to right horizontally and which shows the thumbnails of videos and by clicking on those thumbnails that video opens,,, it must have the parameters of making high or low speed and how many videos should be shown and how many videos totally slide of which catagory, size ...width and height of module.......And this module moves slightly with borders just like a film reel type ....
I your next version If you will make these changes i would really be grateful... and this post is for you to read Admin :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: kmcvickermarj and 3 other people also said thanks.
12 years 6 days ago #418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: A kind Request

Sure, we are happy to add the recommended options in our future versions...

I have a small confusion with your first query. Do you mean, the admin should have option to enable / disable categories in back-end for Front End Users. Also, Do you look this option in Global(for all users) or per User ?

Second option(carousel module) is already in our schedule for the next version.:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: kmcvickermarj and 3 other people also said thanks.
12 years 6 days ago #421

• DO_PAL
  • DO_PAL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 26

Replied by DO_PAL on topic Re: A kind Request

Thank you so much for your reply!
Well! as per my first query i meant for , the system through which i select from the backend that which categories should be enabled for guests and which for the registered users and which categories for above like admins, authors and editors group....

Is it also possible to make any system throgh which we can make series.... for example if i am putting embed codes of saw movie and it has seven parts.... i want that if any of my user watching saw 1 or saw 3 all other saw movies parts are shown in list with thumbnails.... as your goodself has made related videos option... similar type of option for series...
And thanks for giving priority to demands of users of your extension... thankssssssssssssssssss :)
12 years 5 days ago #437

Thanks, I understood your first query. We will take the option into discussion. If you need it to be added in your package immediately, then we can also customize the component at minimal cost.

Regarding the option to play series of videos,

Why can't you just create a separate category for the Saw Movie Series. So, that our Player can list other Saw Movies as the Related Videos inside the Player. As an immediate solution, we can make Related Videos to show automatically at the end of the current video(Similar to YouTube). Let me know your thoughts on this...
The following user(s) said Thank You: DO_PAL, kmcvickermarj and 4 other people also said thanks.
12 years 5 days ago #443

Oops...I forget that you are using Third Party Embed Code which doesn't use our Player. So, Carousel Module(Video Gallery) will be the solution in such cases, which will be coming out in our next release...
The following user(s) said Thank You: DO_PAL, kmcvickermarj and 4 other people also said thanks.
12 years 5 days ago #444

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies