New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Unable to see the upload video form from front-end

• ramakrishna
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32

Unable to see the upload video form from front-end was created by ramakrishna

Hi,
Thank you for this great extension.

I'm unable to see the video upload form even though i created the user layout menu. It says: You need to register to view this page.

My question is: From where should I register to view that page.

Thank you for your help.

By Ramakrishna
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 6 other people also said thanks.
11 years 6 months ago #3072

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Unable to see the upload video form from front-end

It's nothing but the Site Registration. Just Login to your site as a user and visit the page again :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yanceylava, kmcvickermarj and 6 other people also said thanks.
11 years 6 months ago #3073

• ramakrishna
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by ramakrishna on topic Re: Unable to see the upload video form from front-end

Thank you for replying me.

Yes.. I logged in as user and viewed that page. But still it says:

You need to register to view this page.

Thank you for help.

Ramakrishna
11 years 6 months ago #3075

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Unable to see the upload video form from front-end

Strange. Kindly get me your Site URL and Login details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
11 years 6 months ago #3076

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies