New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

HTML5 Fallback

• Mohsen
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

HTML5 Fallback was created by Mohsen

First of all I should say this extension is amazing and a big thanks to developers.
I want to now How can I use .mp4 and .ogg formats as html5 fallback.
12 years 3 weeks ago #211

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: HTML5 Fallback

Kindly check the following post to know about HTML5 Fallback : allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/html5-fallback-in-allvideoshare

Since MP4 and M4V are the common formats for both Flash and HTML5, We advise you to just have your videos either in MP4 or M4V. So, your Videos will play in both Computers and Mobiles.

Our HTML5 fallback is only for Mobile devices and not for flash disabled computers.

We know, it's a better idea to have options to add .ogg and .webm formats for html5 fallback but we felt it might confuse our users who are not developers. So, we avoided adding those options. Let us know your thoughts on this...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohsen, kmcvickermarj and 4 other people also said thanks.
12 years 3 weeks ago #213

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies