New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

unusual display with page set to related videos

• MICHAEL LOMBARDO
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

unusual display with page set to related videos was created by MICHAEL LOMBARDO

When I have the video display page set to player & related videos I get a heading of "test" displayed. I have n clue where it is coming from but it only displays when set to player = related.

I am using the multi category patch with it so not sure it that is it or not.
3 years 5 months ago #9725

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic unusual display with page set to related videos

I have double-checked and confirm we didn't get this issue in our development setup here. Please get me the exact page link on your website where we can check this issue directly.
3 years 5 months ago #9726

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic unusual display with page set to related videos

Thanks for the admin access details. We found that you have written a language override for the constant "RELATED_VIDEOS" and changed it to "Test".

Kindly go to Extension => Language(s) from your Joomla! back-end, select "Overrides" from your left side menu, then select "English" from the "Select Language & Client" dropdown to see the changes you have made.

Hope this helped you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: prasanna, MICHAEL LOMBARDO
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Administrator.
3 years 5 months ago #9728

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies