New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Assign player to category

• Terrance Bussinger
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Assign player to category was created by Terrance Bussinger

It seems like there should be a way to assign a player to only certain categories.

Setting up multiple players only to learn that they can't be applied to categories separately was quite a let down.

Am I missing something, or does this functionality simply not exist in the component?
8 years 8 months ago #7838

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Assign player to category

Sorry, our current version doesn't have option to assign a player profile by category. Instead, you can assign it per Player Module or Plugin short-code in articles.
8 years 8 months ago #7840

• Terrance Bussinger
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Terrance Bussinger on topic Re: Assign player to category

I would highly suggest that this functionality be added somewhere on the roadmap, if it is not already there.

The inability to easily target my advertisers interests to specific content by category is pretty much a deal-breaker on using the component.

This is a great component, and it works perfectly as designed. It just doesn't quite fit my needs yet. I am happy to have contributed to it's further development, and will be keeping an eye on the project.

Thanks
8 years 8 months ago #7843

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies