New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Private Categories (only for registered users)

• Testname
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Private Categories (only for registered users) was created by Testname

Hello,

Is there a way to make a category that is visible only for registered users?
I need the menu to be visible and to show a login form, then if the user is logged, videos should be shown under the same menu.
If I restrict the menu to registered, it disappears for public and I don't want that.

Thanks in advance.
11 years 11 months ago #749

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Private Categories (only for registered users)

Right-now, there is no any configurable option to do it.

But, I feel it could be achieved by simply using a AllVideoShareGallery Module configured for particular Category. Just make the Module's access type to Registered and add it under the required Menu Item.

Not sure, this will cent percent work and only a suggestion. If you need the permanent solution to control the Categories access type ( Registered or Public ), then we can customize the package at minimal cost. Just contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
11 years 11 months ago #751

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by aresafe on topic Re: Private Categories (only for registered users)

Hi, is it possible created different category for each type of registered level user?
I see only public and registered.
Thanks
10 years 11 months ago #5582

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Private Categories (only for registered users)

Dear aresafe,

Sorry. Our current version doesn't support this.

Thanks
10 years 11 months ago #5583

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies