New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

How can i change category amount in one page?

• Onix
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

How can i change category amount in one page? was created by Onix

Hi!
How can i change category amount in one page without changing video amount in one page! For example - in one page i have 3rows, 3cols of video, but in Category view i want 3cols but 10rows??? It is possible? I found - views/categories/view.html.php file and there are entry, but whren i looked in database it seems that video and category amount ar based on one entry! Please help!
10 years 7 months ago #6007

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: How can i change category amount in one page?

There is not any configurable options to control this. But could be achieved by modifying the source files. Other than view.html.php, it also need some works in model files. Kindly confirm how many rows you need and get me your FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can do this on my own.
10 years 7 months ago #6008

• Onix
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Onix on topic Re: How can i change category amount in one page?

I need all categories what i have! So i just comment out
$rows = $params->get('no_of_rows', $config[0]->rows);
$this->assignRef('rows', $rows);

seems to me it work OK!! Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
10 years 7 months ago #6011

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies