New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

category in module problem

• sorin
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

category in module problem was created by sorin

Hello, I use this plugin of joomla and it is very nice :)

I have a problem .. on my site I want to put 2 shows (A and B), both have multiple seasons S1, S2, S3. I have created in the allvideoshare 2 categories ( A and B) and subcategories (S1A, S2A, S3A, S1B, S2B, S3B) for both. The actual videos are located in the subcategories.

1. I want to make a module that can show me the categories.. On a page I want to put for example the subcategories of A, and on a different page I want to put the subcategories of B, not the videos, just display the subcategories in a module.

2. I also want to put only one subcategory in a module.

I have not been able to do either of the 2. I go into modules- all videosharegallery, and select gallery type - categories, and under the select gategorie i chose either 1 category, either 1 subcategory, but the result is the same, on my webpage it is displayed only the main cateogry.. please help
11 years 2 weeks ago #5481

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: category in module problem

Sorry. Our current version doesn't do this.

Are you a paid customer ?

Then kindly mail me the following details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can add this option for you.

- Your Order ID for "All Video Share"

- Joomla! admin details

- Server FTP details

- This forum post link.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sorin
11 years 2 weeks ago #5484

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies