New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Direct subcategoey link

• subasa
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Direct subcategoey link was created by subasa

Hi

Thank you for this great component. I'm currently in the process of testing the component to check if it meets my needs in order to buy it. I came across one issue which has been asked many times and that is the lack of playlist even though you have similar option which is related videos but instead of allowing the user to choose the list manually, it automatically generates the entire list within that category. Since I have thousands of videos and many of them are 5 to 10 parts, to overcome this issue I created categories which represent the genre and subcategories which represent each video therefore the related video will display only the specific parts of that video. Now when you click on any genre it shows you all the videos in that category and subcategory which is perfect. When you click on any of those videos it will take you to the subcategory page and shows you all the video parts e.g. part 1 to 10 to select which one to play. Is there any way possible by clicking on that video to immediately start the first video in the list rather than going into another page and selecting which video part to play?
11 years 7 months ago #2968

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Direct subcategoey link

I guess you tried selecting the Sub-categories thumbnail. If you have clicked the Videos thumbnail, then you will be redirected to the page with Video Player and Related Videos below it. Anyhow, could you get me your Live Site URL to check it directly ... ?
11 years 7 months ago #2970

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies