New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

# Videos Displayed in Category and Navigation

• Key
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Key on topic Re: # Videos Displayed in Category and Navigation

Oh, I see, module pagination doesn't interfere with component pagination, but when I tried to use 2 modules on same page, they start to interfere..

Sure, Ajax based solution would be even better! I personally also prefer to use Ajax or other JavaScript sliders for pagination, that's really very good. Maybe you can consider making a slider pagination too, think would be even better. When are these developments going to come up?

Thanks a lot for your answers!
11 years 7 months ago #2892

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: # Videos Displayed in Category and Navigation

We have planned our next 1.2.4 version in the last week of October.
11 years 7 months ago #2894

• Key
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Key on topic Re: # Videos Displayed in Category and Navigation

Really looking forward to that! Overall your component is great, but when you get into "more videos" that's a big mess... Maybe I can help you with developments telling some comments why:

- There is no way to place different parts as you wish, just a standard component view (meaning put comments or related videos in sidebar, place player in "more videos" initial page, etc.).
- There is no way to assign modules to the component view. Even if I make a special menu item of the component, "more videos" redirect me elsewhere.
- Related videos in video view are shown in the same way as component view ("more videos"), same amount of rows, cols and videos, same place, no way to adjust.

I think the gallery pagination is the best thing, but if you keep "more" view, I really suggest to take care of these issues, because now they are very disturbing.. Otherwise, again, very good component!
11 years 7 months ago #2897

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: # Videos Displayed in Category and Navigation

Dear Customer,

Thanks for all your suggestions. I will take this into a serious discussion with our team members and do the possibilities.

Kind Regards,
Vinoth Kumar
11 years 7 months ago #2898

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies