New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Questions...

• Pierre Plante
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Questions... was created by Pierre Plante

Hello,

I have some questions for you.
  • Will it be possible soon to choose multiple categories for the same menu item? Currently, we have a choice between all category or one category.

• Also, is there a way to change and adjust the display order of the categories?

• Is it possible to intergrer Twitter, Google + and LinkedIn?

Your software is great. It is both simple and powerful. Bravo. Good job.
12 years 1 month ago #193

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Questions...

Yes, Soon we will add option to display multiple categories through the Component View and re-ordering the categories. But, I couldn't get the exact date since already we have scheduled the next release with some options. I assure you that this option would be added in our 1.3 version.

Regarding the third option,

Do you like to add those (Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin) options at the bottom of the Player ?

If yes, we have already started working on it for our next release to the first week of May.

We found a small bug with Module categorization today. So, we have updated our 1.1 version package immediately. Kindly download the latest package from our site and install it over the top of your existing installation as the fix.

12 years 1 month ago #194

• Pierre Plante
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by Pierre Plante on topic Re: Questions...

Hello,

Good news. This option will greatly improve the use of categories.

Yes, I like to add Those (Twitter, Google+, Linkedin and ... Facebook Like maybe?) Options at the bottom of the Player. This is exactly what would be ideal.

So I look forward to version 1.3.

Thank you again for this great job

Pierre
12 years 1 month ago #197

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies