New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Pagination?

• JimBits
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Pagination? was created by JimBits

Hi, I just have a quick question. If I want to limit the visible display in related videos below the player to six columns and three rows, is there a pagination option? I'm using version 4.1.2 (Joomla 4).
1 year 2 months ago #10062

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Pagination?

Unfortunately, our current version doesn't support pagination for the related videos. I promise that our next version would support this. Also, this release will allow configuring the number of rows and columns for the related videos. Kindly be patient.
1 year 2 months ago #10063

• JimBits
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by JimBits on topic Pagination?

Thank you. In the meantime, I've created an archive category for those that have a large number of videos.
I know this isn't in relation to the pagination topic, but the order of related videos is random, regardless of the menu item settings. I'll look forward to the next version. I've set up something that will work for now. Thank you for all of your work, and the years of excellent support.
1 year 2 months ago #10066

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies