New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Can I delete/hide Youtube logo or link to external

• Luis Ruiz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Can I delete/hide Youtube logo or link to external was created by Luis Ruiz

Hi!

I use allvideoshare 3 for Youtube live hide video on my web, only can see the video the registered people on our web, but on video appear the Youtube Logo (this is not important), the problem is that they can click on logo and go to the external url on youtube and share with friends.

Can I delete/hide Youtube logo or link to external?

Thank you!!
6 years 10 months ago #8647

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Can I delete/hide Youtube logo or link to external

For YouTube Live, You must be using our "Third Party Embedcode" method and adding their IFRAME embed code. It means, you're just adding the YouTube player and it's not possible to HIDE their LOGO completely from their player.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
6 years 10 months ago #8649

• Luis Ruiz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Luis Ruiz on topic Re: Can I delete/hide Youtube logo or link to external

Ok, but can I hide the link (the logo is doesn't matter) or do you have a solution to use with All Video Share 3.1.0 PRO, for example, limit the player clicks or similar?.

Thank you!!
6 years 10 months ago #8661

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Can I delete/hide Youtube logo or link to external

Sorry, still our PRO version will use the YouTube Embed Code to play their LIVE videos. Kindly check this article www.labnol.org/internet/embed-youtube-videos-logoless/19532/
6 years 10 months ago #8662

• Luis Ruiz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Luis Ruiz on topic Re: Can I delete/hide Youtube logo or link to external

Can you put a transparent image on front of player for no right button?

We can use the player with a normal url like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz4vaIoB0RI
with your player but we need avoid right button or click on link to youtube.

Thank you!
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
6 years 10 months ago #8664

Yes, placing a transparent element over the YouTube LOGO position would be a trick. But, this is not something that comes with our extension. You will have to write some JavaScript to get this done.
6 years 10 months ago #8665

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies