New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Did I install it correctly ?

• Aktepe
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Did I install it correctly ? was created by Aktepe

Hi All Video Share Folks,

Since I have installed the new Version I ama encountering some issues.

For example, when I am setting up a video player I cannot see the height and width options ?

The same goes for the preview / thumbnail options. In the last version I could define the heigt and widht of the image. Now, there is no option considering this.

Also when I want to have a specific video player size it just gives me the big size {avsplayer videoid=1 playerid=1 height=240}

Is my version faulty or any Server problems ?

I hope you can help me out here.

Kind regards and thank you.
6 years 11 months ago #8607

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Did I install it correctly ?

"All Video Share - 3.0" is 100% responsive(uses Bootstrap 2.3.2) and the component no more support static dimensions. So, the "width" & "height" fields are removed. If your template uses Bootstrap 3, then kindly enable the "Load Bootstrap CSS" option under the Component's Configuration menu.

But, still you can control the player width in articles by wrapping your shortcode using a "<div>".

Example:
<div style="width: 320px;">{avsplayer videoid=1 playerid=1}</div>
I noticed, you've submitted another post and have mentioned that you're not seeing images. Kindly get me your site link to check what goes wrong.
6 years 11 months ago #8608

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies