New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

How to change background colour

• Nina Cudjoe
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

How to change background colour was created by Nina Cudjoe

First, thank you for making such an awesome component available for free.

I would, however, like to change the background colour to white to blend with the page, is this possible? The idea is to have a small fashion video run on a loop, which was accomplished without problem due to the clear and precise instructions, but without any frame or visible background.

Also, is it possible to reduce the width of the video, 320px is a tad too wide for what we're trying to do.

We have no problem with keeping the "powered by" logo for the moment, but we might buy a licence later when the customer OK's the planned layout.

Regards / Nina
11 years 8 months ago #2396

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: How to change background colour

There is no any built-in method to control the player's transparency...But, we could send the updated version to your mail ID. Please confirm your ID.

Moreover, I will make the minimum player size to be less than 320 in the version...
11 years 8 months ago #2397

• Nina Cudjoe
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Nina Cudjoe on topic Re: How to change background colour

Wow, that was a quick reply!

Yes, my ID is hereby confirmed. I wonder, though, if I haven't got the latest version of the program as I downloaded it only yesterday. But,of course, perhaps you mean that you will modify it for me?

I would also like to apologize for sending this request twice, once to the support email as well, as I didn't see my question come up in the forum. Now I know it takes a little time.

I also have another question: Can I remove the video address that appears underneath the video, i.e. http://localhost/etc......? (I'm developing on a local machine waiting for OK on layout from customer.)

Regards / Nina
11 years 8 months ago #2398

I will send the updated version for the 1st issue in 12 - 24 hrs. Could you please get me any screenshot for the 2nd issue (video address that appears underneath the video)...
11 years 8 months ago #2399

• Nina Cudjoe
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Nina Cudjoe on topic Re: How to change background colour

Screenshot attached

/Nina

Attachment screen-shot.jpg not found

11 years 8 months ago #2400
Attachments:

It seems that your Plugin Syntax is wrong. Could you send the code too...

I would also suggest checking allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/using-allvideoshare-plugins
11 years 8 months ago #2402

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies