New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Video Title Displays Browser Page Title

• Don Cornelson
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Video Title Displays Browser Page Title was created by Don Cornelson

Hello. I have discovered what I consider a bug. The video Layout menu item requires a specific video link to load, even though you can select "random" as a display preference. That isn't so much the issue, though. The issue is that when I set the browser page title, that title displays as the video title.

The video I have selected as the menu video is titled, "Before & After – Woodinville," but the video title on the menu page displays the browser page title, " RL _ Before & After." The browser page title shouldn't replace the video title, correct? I noticed that when selecting a video, the video title replaces the browser title. This isn't as big an issue, though I would prefer the browser page title to be what I select.

Is this something that can be corrected? Any code I can add to my custom scss?

The screenshots show what I am talking about.
2 months 4 weeks ago #10198
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Video Title Displays Browser Page Title

Yes, the "Browser Page Title" should not replace the video title. I have taken note of this now and I promise that our next version will have this issue addressed. As a quick solution, kindly enter the video title in the "Page Heading" field to display it as a video title. 
Hope this solved your issue!
2 months 4 weeks ago #10199

• Don Cornelson
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Don Cornelson on topic Video Title Displays Browser Page Title

Thank you. That will work until the next version.
2 months 3 weeks ago #10200

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies