New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Error: 0 Unknown column 'a.catid' in 'on clause' Unknown column 'a.catid' in'

• Daniele
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Error: 0 Unknown column 'a.catid' in 'on clause' Unknown column 'a.catid' in' was created by Daniele

Ciao,nel sito che gestisco (Joomla 4.1.5), si verificano i seguenti problemi con All Video Share 4.1.2:- backend: cliccando su "Video" non viene visualizzato l'elenco dei video e compare il seguente messaggio di errore: 0 Colonna sconosciuta 'a.catid' in 'clausola on' Colonna sconosciuta 'a.catid' in 'clausola on'- front-end: cliccando su qualsiasi voce di menu di tipo "condivisione tutti i video" (layout categorie, layout video) compare il seguente messaggio: Colonna sconosciuta 'a.catid' in 'where'.Ho provato a correggere il database (usando l'apposita funzionalità Joomla), ho reinstallato All video share, ho reinstallato i file core di Joomla, ma il problema persiste.Come posso risolvere?Grazie!
1 year 7 months ago #10016

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Error: 0 Unknown column 'a.catid' in 'on clause' Unknown column 'a.catid' in'

We already received 2 emails from you on the same and also have replied to them immediately. I'm afraid you have not received our reply or it should be in your SPAM folder. Kindly add our email address to your email contact list to receive our further replies without any issues.

Following is the reply we sent you,

Does it mean that you have also tried with a fresh Joomla installation? Strange. I have double checked the same after reading your email and confirm this works fine for me here.
What PHP and MySQL version do you use? Kindly get me your site admin and FTP access details. So, we can further investigate the issue.

1 year 7 months ago #10017

• Daniele
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Daniele on topic Error: 0 Unknown column 'a.catid' in 'on clause' Unknown column 'a.catid' in'

Hello Vinoth,actually the emai had ended up in the spam folder and I thought it appropriate to write here too. I'm sorry! I replied via email.Thank you!
1 year 7 months ago #10018

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Error: 0 Unknown column 'a.catid' in 'on clause' Unknown column 'a.catid' in'

We replied to your last email. Please check and confirm if you received that in your inbox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daniele
1 year 7 months ago #10019

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies