New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Advertisements

• Andrzej Galant
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Advertisements was created by Andrzej Galant

Hi,
I have a few questions about the advertisements in the component:

1. Is a "Skip Ads" and "Go to advert" buttons possible in the player window? In the J4 4.1.0_PRO component ver, we have the Click URL option in advertisements, but it doesn't work perfectly. Something similar was spoken on the forum  here :

2. "Click URL" option doesn't work perfectly because after clicking on the advertisements in the player window, this opens a new tab but stops the player. The solution is don't use a link to the advertised website.

3. Is any chance to add more than one ad to the movie in the same ads block?

I'm waiting for your answer,
Andy
2 years 15 hours ago #9986

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Advertisements

1. Is a "Skip Ads" and "Go to advert" buttons possible in the player window? In the J4 4.1.0_PRO component ver, we have the Click URL option in advertisements, but it doesn't work perfectly. Something similar was spoken on the forum  here :

The "Skip Ads" option is available as a part of the "VAST" ads feature. But, sorry that our "Custom Ads" feature doesn't support this yet. I promise that our next version would support this for the custom ads too.

2. "Click URL" option doesn't work perfectly because after clicking on the advertisements in the player window, this opens a new tab but stops the player. The solution is don't use a link to the advertised website.

Aah. I just noticed this issue. We will have a quick version this weekend with a fix for this issue. Kindly be patient.

3. Is any chance to add more than one ad to the movie in the same ads block?

Sorry, this is not possible using our "Custom Ads" feature.  But, if you are using a VAST Ad Network, then this is possible. You can find the sample VAST Ad Tags here  developers.google.com/interactive-media-...ml5/client-side/tags
2 years 7 hours ago #9987

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies