New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

All video share not workl

• toni
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

All video share not workl was created by toni

Hi we are trying to use all video share in a site where we will have to show videos uploaded to a cloud. But the free version where we are trying to see a video uploaded to the same server we get this error
Warning: require_once(/home/bcfitness1/domains/bc-fitness-milano.com/public_html/components/com_allvideoshare/controllers/prova.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bcfitness1/domains/bc-fitness-milano.com/public_html/components/com_allvideoshare/allvideoshare.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/bcfitness1/domains/bc-fitness-milano.com/public_html/components/com_allvideoshare/controllers/prova.php'

(include_path='/home/bcfitness1/domains/bc-fitness-milano.com/public_html/plugins/system/shlib/shl_packages//ZendFramework-1.11.7-minimal/library:.:/usr/local/php56/lib/php')
in /home/bcfitness1/domains/bc-fitness-milano.com/public_html/components/com_allvideoshare/allvideoshare.php on line 40

If you need to buy the pro version and we give you access to the site so that it helps us to configure it.
Many tanks
5 years 2 months ago #9316

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic All video share not workl

Do you use any SEO plugin? If yes, they must have the option to exclude third-party components from their settings. Kindly remove our component from their settings and allow it use the Joomla! router.

Hope, this solved your issue!

If possible, kindly email me your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can do this on my own.
5 years 2 months ago #9317

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies