New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Displaying project samples

• Mike Daniell
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Displaying project samples was created by Mike Daniell

I have a requirement to display on my web site some project samples, and the display for each sample is to contain two videos, a download link for the project file, and a brief description of the project. I currently use All Video Share for handling promotional videos, all of which are held within a single category. I was think of creating new categories for each sample project, but can't see if there's any way to include anything in a category other than the videos. Is there a way to include text and possibly download links in a category, or do I have to do this some other way?
5 years 10 months ago #9043

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Displaying project samples

Sorry, you cannot add textual content to the categories at the moment. Alternatively, I would recommend using Joomla! articles and insert videos into the article using our video shortcode. Kindly refer allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/using-allvideoshare-plugins

You can also hire us if you want to do this with our categories. Kindly email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further discussions on this.
5 years 10 months ago #9044

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies