New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Failed to load resource: (Internal Server Error)

• Gary
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Failed to load resource: (Internal Server Error) was created by Gary

I just installed allvideoshare and cannot access any administrative functions other than the main dashboard menu. If I attempt to select anything from the dashboard I get a blank screen with this message on top:
500 - An error has occurred.
JHtml: :jquery not supported. File not found.

Return to Control Panel

The Chrome inspection console shows this error:
westmichiganflorafauna.org/administrator...view=videos&task=add Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

I have this version installed - All Video Share - 3.1.0 FREE Version
on this version of Joomla - Joomla 2.5.28

I was having a similar problem with a previous video player "Spider Video Player" but it has just been completely uninstalled with the same errors. I have tried disabling several other plugins and modules but always get the same error and problem. Hoping you can help, thanks in advance, Gary.
6 years 2 weeks ago #8987

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Failed to load resource: (Internal Server Error)

Sorry, All Video Share 3.1.0 version works only with Joomla! 3.x versions and don't work with Joomla! 2.5 versions.
6 years 2 weeks ago #8988

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies