New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Invalid field: Video

• peaceandlove
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Invalid field: Video was created by peaceandlove

Your extension is working very good and we like it very much.

Now one issue we are facing is that, we had added a new catagory, now want to change the catagory of current video to other, but as soon as i change catagory i got this message

"Invalid field: Video "

descipte the same video is already added and working fine.

In other words video is working perfect but when we want to change catagory , we got error , why
6 years 4 months ago #8866

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Invalid field: Video

I've double checked this after reading your post, but I don't get any issues here when changing the category. Kindly try again by clearing your browser cache. If still the issue remains, kindly get me your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to check this directly.
6 years 4 months ago #8867

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by roudil on topic Re: Invalid field: Video

Hi,

I reuse this thread because I am stuck with the same issue. I have installed the pro version (after removal of the free version). Player is configured 'HTML5'

Created 1 category and trying to add a video - after attempting an [apply] or [save] the 'video' field does not record my input with error message INVALID FIELD:VIDEO.

I tried cache removal (both Chrome browser and site) without success.
Does not work neither video 'from disk' nor 'URL' ( works with a YouTube url)

I send you an admin pass by MP if any need for investigation.

Thanks by advance!
5 years 11 months ago #9014

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Invalid field: Video

@roudil,

Please send us your admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to see what goes wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: roudil
5 years 11 months ago #9016

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by roudil on topic Re: Invalid field: Video

Hi,

Meanwhile, I fixed the issue. The video file was in mp4 but not encoded H264 which caused a HTML5 error. Next time I will read your documentation more carefully ( HTML5 fallback in AllVideoShare) B)

Thanks!
5 years 11 months ago #9018

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies