New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

After updating Joomla (3.8.0) videos don't load

• Shkumbin
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

After updating Joomla (3.8.0) videos don't load was created by Shkumbin

Hi there,

I just noticed that the videos don't load at all. I tried on protostar as well, same issue. I have pro version of allvideoshare.
Please check and advise:

cmbonline.net/cmb/prodhimet-e-cmb-se/ser...eja-jone-sezoni-2017

cmbonline.net/cmb/prodhimet-e-cmb-se/ser...eja-jone-sezoni-2016

cmbonline.net/cmb/prodhimet-e-cmb-se/ser...tegory&slg=kombinati

thank you in advance
Shkumbin Istrefi
6 years 6 months ago #8809

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: After updating Joomla (3.8.0) videos don't load

No, this is not an issue with 3.8.0 upgrade. I can see the direct component link in your website works fine. You can check this here cmbonline.net/cmb/component/allvideoshar...o&slg=epizodi-3-2016

I believe this could be a conflict. Kindly email us your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So, we can check what goes wrong.
6 years 6 months ago #8810

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by Gonzalo Garzon on topic Re: After updating Joomla (3.8.0) videos don't load

I have the same issue in

www.naturalfruits.co/videos?view=category&slg=uchuva

Anyone know how to fix it?
6 years 6 months ago #8813

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: After updating Joomla (3.8.0) videos don't load

@Gonzalo Garzon,

Edit your "Videos" menu item from back-end and change it's alias to "video-s" or something different. Hope, this solved your issue.

If still the issue remains, kindly email your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
6 years 6 months ago #8815

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies