New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

access

• Isma Fuentes
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

access was created by Isma Fuentes

Hi, good afternoon, congratulations on this product.
I would like to consult them and they will tell me if they plan to adapt the access control to other groups of people that are not public or registered. In my web I need to enter to see the videos a group of people and I would like that those videos were only and exclusively for them and I see that its component leaves me no option. Thank you very much for your kindness.
7 years 1 hour ago #8595

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: access

Our current version doesn't support Joomla! ACL. But, this is already in our PLAN and our 3.2 version still support this. Kindly be patience.
6 years 11 months ago #8596

• Jean Yves Arboit
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Jean Yves Arboit on topic Re: access

Hi

When you publish next release with ACL ?

It's a very important for controling media access

Thank you
6 years 3 months ago #8894

We will have this by February, 2018. kindly be patience.
6 years 3 months ago #8895

Replied by Adam Johnson on topic Re: access

Is there a trick to setting up All Video Share to work with Joomla Viewing Access levels. I can see the access levels listed in the individual video settings, but any user that has access to the video page has access to all videos. I set up a test blog page with different articles for different user groups; so I know I have my access levels set up correctly.

Do you have instructions on how to set up all video share to use access levels? I am wondering if I missed something in the upgrade from the previous version?
5 years 6 months ago #9129

Sorry, we don't have any specific documentation for access levels at the moment. But, we will have one very soon.

All the other videos those the user doesn't have access must be showing in the gallery. But, did you try clicking a video item? There should be a message saying the user doesn't have permission to play that video. Is this not working for you? Kindly email us your Joomla! admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to check this on our own.
5 years 6 months ago #9130

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies