New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

• Buehler
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound was created by Buehler

Hi,
your player was working great on our site www.jonasbuehler.com until recently. Suddenly films from the FILM category won't play anymore. By re-uploading I was able to get a few of them working again but others not. Could you please help me to fix this? Have you got any idea what could be wrong?
Thanks
Laila
7 years 4 weeks ago #8571

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

It's because, our OLD versions use FLASH to play YouTube videos. But, YouTube stopped supporting their FLASH API recently, so their videos cannot be played using our FLASH Player any more. The solution is to upgrade to our latest PRO version.

You can download the PRO version directly from your account in this website.

After logging in to the site, Go to allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/my-account/order , Then, Click on your Order ID to find the download link.

Kindly let me know if you have any issues with this.

How to upgrade ?

Just install the PRO package again without uninstalling your existing installation.

Then, edit your "Player Profiles" under "Components => All Video Share => Players" and change the "TYPE" to "HTML5". Save the changes and try now.
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by Administrator.
7 years 3 weeks ago #8572

• Buehler
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Buehler on topic Re: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

Thank you very much for your reply.
I downloaded the pro version from my account as you explained, that worked fine, but I have an issue with the installation.
The installation gets an error message and a warning message:
Warning

JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/httpd/vhosts/jonasbuehler.ch/site3/components/com_allvideoshare/css
JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/httpd/vhosts/jonasbuehler.ch/site3/components/com_allvideoshare/js
Copy file failed

What can I do? Thanks!
7 years 3 weeks ago #8573

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

Strange. You must be installing the wrong package. Kindly email us your Joomla! admin access details along with your ORDER ID to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can install this for you ourselves.
7 years 3 weeks ago #8574

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies