New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

gallery and player

• peter
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

gallery and player was created by peter

Hello
I think I am realy too stupid to understand how demo page with gallery and player together needs to be done.
So far I manged to do test.peach-production.ch/index.php/film?...wondo&orderby=latest
Here I have two questions:
1.Why does the video not change, when I click on the other movie?
2. How can the URL be improved?

For my first question I entered in the player and gallery the same link for Custom URL: test.peach-production.ch/index.php/film . Was this wrong?
Thank you
Best regards
Peter
7 years 2 months ago #8473

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: gallery and player

I have another solution to achieve the same layout which should solve both your issues. You will no longer need articles to achieve this.

1. Just create a menu using our component's "Videos Layout".

2. When you select "Videos Layout" in the "Menu Item Type", you should see a new drop-down option "Select a Video". This drop-down option lists all the videos added by you. Just select a video that should be shown by default in the menu page.

3. Then, go to the component's "General Configuration" menu. Select "Video Page Settings" tab and select the "Layout Type" as "Player with Related Videos".

4. Now, add some" All Video Share gallery" modules to the page under your "Extensions => Module Manager"

5. That's it. Check the menu page from front-end.

Hope, this solved your issue.
7 years 2 months ago #8476

• peter
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by peter on topic Re: gallery and player

Hello
Thank you very much.
It is now nearly perfect.
Unfortunately there is a new issue. When I click on a different movie from the gallery for some reasons my main menu appears twice...(see test.peach-production.ch/index.php/film/video/taekwondo ) I do not understand why.
Secondly I wanted to ask, how can I add some text (like in the articel previously) at the upper end of the content from the menu. Now I have only player and gallery

Sorry for bothering you
Thank you
Peter
7 years 2 months ago #8478

It's strange to see another menu module loading unnecessarily. But, if you also want to show the text content, you will have to revert back to the article method.

1. Kindly add "autodetect=1" in your article shortcode.

Example: {avsplayer player=1 video=1 autodetect=1}

2. The CUSTOM PAGE URL in your module should be as,
index.php?option=com_allvideoshare&view=video&Itemid=YOUR_MENU_ID_THE_VIDEO_PAGE&slg=
The string YOUR_MENU_ID_THE_VIDEO_PAGE should be replaced with the menu id of this page test.peach-production.ch/index.php/film

Hope, this solved your issue!
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Administrator.
7 years 2 months ago #8479

• peter
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by peter on topic Re: gallery and player

Hello
I changed as you described
It is now on a similar stage, as it was
The player is displayed and the gallery, but the video does not change when I click on an other video from the gallery...(See test.peach-production.ch/index.php/film )
Very strange
Do you know what could be the issue?
Thak you
Best regards
Peter
7 years 2 months ago #8480

Kindly email me your Joomla admin access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to check this.
7 years 2 months ago #8481

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies