New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Question about paid development for AVS

• Eric Caldwell
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Eric Caldwell on topic Re: Question about paid development for AVS

P.S. If you want, we could skype to discuss this further :)
10 years 10 months ago #5794

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Question about paid development for AVS

1. "All Video Share" have option to allow your site users to submit their videos. In such case, we could not allow users of your site to choose their ad videos. This is the reason we planned to add advertisement videos per category. Anyhow, I appreciate your feedback and take this into a discussion. I'm sure, still "All Video Share" is flexible enough to extend it's functionality as you required(Ad per Video). Kindly let me know if you need this to be customized.

2. We will customize the plugin to show gallery in article pages. But, you will have to use plugin codes instead of a WYSIWYG button. Adding a button simply in the editor is a good idea, but it's not possible immediately and we will add in future.

Kindly contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to get the quote for your custom work.

Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
10 years 10 months ago #5795

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies