New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Remove Registered required message & add alt text

• Adam Willis
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Remove Registered required message & add alt text was created by Adam Willis

Hi There,

I am using All Video Share to stream a live video feed to registered users. I need to remove the text "You need to register to view this page" that appears to non registered users.

Also, I need a message to appear to users who don't have flash player installed that tells them it is required and links to the flash download site.

any help gratefully received, thanks!
10 years 11 months ago #5693

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Remove Registered required message & add alt text

I am using All Video Share to stream a live video feed to registered users. I need to remove the text "You need to register to view this page" that appears to non registered users.

- Open {root}/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_allvideoshare.ini

- Search for
YOU_NEED_TO_REGISTER_TO_VIEW_THIS_PAGE="You need to register to view this page."
- Replace it as
YOU_NEED_TO_REGISTER_TO_VIEW_THIS_PAGE=" "

Also, I need a message to appear to users who don't have flash player installed that tells them it is required and links to the flash download site.

- Open {root}/components/com_allvideoshare/models/player.php

- Search for
$result .= '<param name="flashvars" value="' . $flashvars . '" />';
- And add the following line below it,
$result .= 'It seems you do not have Adobe Flash Player installed. <a href="http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/" target="_blank"> Get it now</a>.';
- That's it. Hope, this solved your issue.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Administrator. Reason: Typo corrected
10 years 11 months ago #5694

• Adam Willis
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Adam Willis on topic Re: Remove Registered required message & add alt text

Worked perfectly. Thank you!
10 years 11 months ago #5695

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies