New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Keep current video title in gallery

• Liz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Keep current video title in gallery was created by Liz

Hi, I would like to keep the current video title in gallery. I have change the gallery layout and styles, but I don't know how to keep the current video title listed.

Thanks,
Liz
10 years 11 months ago #5561

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Keep current video title in gallery

Apologies. I haven't understood the issue. Kindly get me your "Live Gallery Page URL" in where I can check this directly.
10 years 11 months ago #5564

• Liz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Liz on topic Re: Keep current video title in gallery

Sorry, my english is not so good. What I mean is that I need to keep the video that is currently playing in the gallery list, because users can download that video, and I have added a link to do that, but when a video is playing, users can't download it, because it's in the gallery list anymore. If anyone in your team speaks spanish I can be very explicit, but in english is a bit complicated.
10 years 11 months ago #5567

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Keep current video title in gallery

I understood. But, I'm not sure you use our menu layouts or gallery module to provide the exact solution. Could you please mail me your Server FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ? So,I can do this on my own.
10 years 11 months ago #5568

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies