New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Changing video description field

• JJoe18
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Changing video description field was created by JJoe18

Hello everyone!

I have a question which bothers me soooo much! All Video Share extension is just awesome, and it's exactly the one which i was looking for! Unfortunately, it lacks one thing - description field which is just like in the article creator! I saw sth like that in HD Webplayer, and actually i tried to mix some files by myself. It gave some effects, but not exactly what i wanted - I am pretty lame at this o.0 - It would take years for me to figure out how it should work...anyway it's for sure possible to do, so my question is how to do this?

I need such a feature to link video desc to specified articles, to add buttons, and choose articles from list. I would appreciate any help! Thx in advance!
11 years 2 weeks ago #5485

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Changing video description field

I understood you look for the fancy editor instead of the normal text-area. Kindly mail me your Joomla admin and Server FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can add this.
11 years 2 weeks ago #5486

• JJoe18
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by JJoe18 on topic Re: Changing video description field

Ok, I managed to do this by myself, all is fine, and working almost as it should, but there is one more thing to do. After adding description to movie, it apperas in module etc. all is great, but when i edit film - description is gone. Any idea what to do to "keep it"?
11 years 2 weeks ago #5496

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Changing video description field

You should have did something wrong in the edit.php file. Kindly mail me the file to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check and let you know what you have done wrong.
11 years 2 weeks ago #5499

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies