New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Problem playing second video file

• Carlos
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Problem playing second video file was created by Carlos

I installed the free version and used the "file upload" method for the video. I uploaded a .flv file. It works great however the video and sound doesn't sync correctly. No worries with that unless it is an easy fix.

The main problem I am having is when I uploaded a second video. I reproduced the same settings and same file type, but that video doesn't play. It shows a black screen that buffers but no video. If I click on the first video, it works.

Why would it do this. I have even tried uploading a .mov file which also didn't work. The .mov file works if I click it. I have even tried uploading the file directly to the server, but get an "streaming" error and it will not play.
Any help would be appreciated.
11 years 3 weeks ago #5473

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Problem playing second video file

The issue should be with the video file. Kindly try re-encoding your videos using Handbrake

If still the issue remains, then kindly mail me your Live Site URL in where I can check this directly.
11 years 3 weeks ago #5474

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies