New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Video Gallery

• Poonam
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Video Gallery was created by Poonam

Hi, I am not a developer but handle the backend of Joomla 2.5 on www.ukasiaonline.com which is my site.

I am using your player but in video gallery page: www.ukasiaonline.com/uncategory/videos , I can't see all the videos uploaded and there is no next button to go to another page to see more videos also...Can u please advice why this is happening? I would like your classic demo which shows related and featured videos but just don't know how to get around it :(

Please help me.

Regards
Poonam
11 years 1 month ago #5368

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video Gallery

Regarding your first issue,

- Login to your Joomla! admin.

- Go to "Components - All Video Share - General Configuration"

- Select "Video Page Settings" tab.

- Select the "Layout Type" as "Player with Comments and Related Videos".

- That's it.

Related Videos and Featured Videos,

- Just use our "All Video Share Gallery" module to achieve this.
11 years 1 month ago #5373

• Poonam
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by Poonam on topic Re: Video Gallery

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I am using the exact settings you have suggested already but its not showing like I want. Most important is for people to be able to search for videos and for next button to show with pages for other videos.... www.ukasiaonline.com/uncategory/videos please check this link and see how its showing...too much wastage of space and not option for other videos:((

If you need my admin details..I will be happy to share but please help me!
11 years 1 month ago #5376

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video Gallery

Too much wastage of space and not option for other videos:((

- I found you're using "Third Party Embed Code. In such case you need to edit the 'width & height' property of your code to 100% to avoid the 'dimension or space' issue.

Also, I found you're using our player module in where it's recommended to use the component. Kindly mail me your Server FTP and Joomla admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can do this on my own.
11 years 1 month ago #5378

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies