New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Search box, Player Skinning

• Lens
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Search box, Player Skinning was created by Lens

Hi I am currently testing your Component and it seems to be quite nice so far. I have following questions:

a) How do I add the search box / module to the gallery view of the component. Is there anything I missed? Currently I can only display the search box when the player is shown or as module in a certain position, but not in the gallery view.
I wanted to ask first before starting coding my own solution.

b) Is it possible to skin the player like vimeo.com/ player so that the controls are hiding when playing?

Note: Playing the video in a pop up would be great, I read that it will be comming soon do you have a time line for that?

BR Lens
11 years 1 month ago #5309

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Search box, Player Skinning

a) In component view, we have added the search box only for the Player page. But, I can help you in this case. Kindly mail me your server FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can add the box in other pages too.

b) It's not possible to design the skin as Vimeo. Kindly let me know if you only look for the option to hide the controls during the playback. So, I can send an updated SWF regarding this.

Playing the video in a pop up would be great, I read that it will be comming soon do you have a time line for that?

- Apologies. The option is not scheduled in our closest release. But, I assure we will have this option within this year.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Administrator.
11 years 1 month ago #5311

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies