New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

newsite

• avihaguli
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

newsite was created by avihaguli

Hello,

I have a website with a lot of video and I'm building a new site I wanted to know if it is possible to transfer the video from the old site to the new site and that there remain a number of views.

Thank you.
11 years 1 month ago #5262

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: newsite

Do you use "All Video Share" component in your old site ? If yes, just export the "#__allvideoshare_videos" table from your old website's database and just import it into the new site's database.

"#_" refers to Table prefix.
11 years 1 month ago #5268

• avihaguli
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by avihaguli on topic Re: newsite

Hello,
Where should I go to copy these files.
11 years 1 month ago #5312

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: newsite

Old site to New site ?

At first,I would like to confirm whether you are totally using new Domain address for your new website or just changing the theme ? If just changing the theme, do you use "All Video Share" in your old website to play your videos ?

In case you totally change your domain address, then my previous solution will not help you. And we don't have any multi import option to do this currently.

If you just building a new theme for your existing website(using "All Video Share" as the video delivery software) of the same domain address, Then you can do this in "phpmyadmin" of your CPANEL. What hosting do you use ? They should have a better document in exporting and importing a MYSQL table.

I would also recommend reading wiki.lunarpages.com/Import_and_Export_MySQL_Databases
11 years 1 month ago #5325

Replied by markspend1 on topic Re: newsite

Hello Guys my name is Mark.According to that topic i think that avihaguli if you want to transfer the vedios from your old site to your new site the you just copying the coding of vedio from your first site and paste it on your new site.Thanks a lot!!
11 years 4 weeks ago #5403

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies