New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Video gallery with categories and slider

• lior
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Video gallery with categories and slider was created by lior

Hi,

I want to integrate the All Video Share extension into my site in order to create a video gallery. But I need the videos' thumbnails and description to be placed inside a category module and a slider module (I know I need to find 3rd party content slider joomla extension and category joomla extension.

I want to get a result which looks more or less like the following link:

www.arachim.org/VideoDetail.asp?MediaID=2717

Notice it also has a category component and a slider component.

So, if I has a joomla category and slider extensions, can I integrate the All Video Share component in my site to get a similar result as shown in the link above?

Thanks
11 years 4 months ago #5053

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video gallery with categories and slider

"All Video Share" itself have support for category module. I would recommend using Rok Tabs along with our module to achieve the same effect.
11 years 4 months ago #5056

• lior
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by lior on topic Re: Video gallery with categories and slider

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

1. We also need a content slider for (not only category tabs) which can display several video thumbnails at once.

2. In the demo of your category module I see thumbnails with no description. Do you have customization capabilities so we can present our videos with a custom image, title and description?

3. Can your module integrate only with RokTabs, or can it be integrated with other joomla tabs and content slider modules? I tried to use the RokTabs module and got the following error on my website (Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40961 bytes) in /home/binyanzi/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 172)

4. Will your content be added into the slider, or will I need to add the thumbnails and description myself?

Thanks!
11 years 4 months ago #5060

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Video gallery with categories and slider

Kindly check apchai.com/

You can see that the site uses some third-party tabs extension to display our gallery modules. I guess the site is using RokSprocket .

Kindly contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to add/customize description below the thumbnail.
11 years 4 months ago #5061

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies