New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Search box css, thumbnail images and top border mi

• Melanie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Search box css, thumbnail images and top border mi was created by Melanie

Hi,

I have set up a gallery page, but I want to change the size and position of the search box which sits above the video player. This is the built in search and not the module. The Go button currently sits underneath the search box and looks squashed.

Secondly, how do I add images to the thumbnails and videos (like you have in the demo (at the moment I just have a blank black screen.

Finally, how do I add a top border to the video player as it seems to be missing

Kind regards

p.s. I have tried to post a few times now in the forum but my posts are not showing up
11 years 3 months ago #4980

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Search box css, thumbnail images and top border mi

Regarding First Issue,

I'm not sure you are aware of "Module Class Suffix" option in Joomla!. You can fix this by slightly tweaking the CSS styles of "All Video Share Search" module. If you could mail me your Joomla admin details, then I can do this on my own. Mail me the details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if possible.

Regarding Second Issue,

Just add appropriate image inputs in "Thumb" and "Preview" fields of the video form(Components - All Video Share - Videos - New / Edit).
11 years 3 months ago #4986

• Melanie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Melanie on topic Re: Search box css, thumbnail images and top border mi

Hi,

many thanks for responding to me. I have sent you my login details for you to take a look.

With regards to adding preview images and thumbnails I shall now go try what you have suggested.

Kind regards
11 years 3 months ago #4995

• Melanie
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Melanie on topic Re: Search box css, thumbnail images and top border mi

Hi,

what a fast response! The support went in to my site and fixed the issues I had and now its working great.

I have 2 final questions, how do I add a top border to the video player? and is there any way I can make the player align centre on my page? If I know the file you use to edit the css then I will have a go :blush:

I shall encourage my friend to purchase the licence now once he has seen the playeer working - many thanks
11 years 3 months ago #4998

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Search box css, thumbnail images and top border mi

You will have to edit Components - All Video Share - General Configuration - Front End Style sheet
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 3 months ago #5005

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies