New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Problems with IOS playback

• edudipp
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Problems with IOS playback was created by edudipp

Thank you for the great component. I downloaded the free version for evaluation, and if you can fix the problems I am having, I will certainly buy the commercial license. I am having two problems with iPhone playback (haven't tested on an iPad yet):

1. First, the players is non-responsive, and ends up breaking the template. Is there any way to fix it?
2. Second, and more important, I am not being able to play the video I uploaded, which works fine in my desktop. The video is mp4/aac audio, h.264 codec, but cannot be played in the iphone. Any help will be much appreciated.

Link: www.institutoolavodecarvalho.com/iocteste/teste-de-video

Thanks in advance.
11 years 4 months ago #4914

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Problems with IOS playback

1. Kindly send me the following file. So, I can edit and send it back as the solution(responsive).

{root} / components / com_allvideoshare / models / player.php

2. I found you've just added the video file name as the input. But, you will have to provide the complete absolute path of your Video file in order to play it. Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...2836-direct-url#2842 for more detail.
11 years 4 months ago #4916

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies