New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

• B de Kruif
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound was created by B de Kruif

I made a Profile.Made a Category, Added a Video. Created a Menu item of the type 'video layout'. De video file was connected. But whatever I do, whatever I change I alway get the message 'Netstream.Play.StreamNotFound.
If I had only one working video it would be of great help. Is there a worked out exemple available?
I use Win7, IE9, Firefox,Chroom. The video is of the type mp4 and is posted on Dropbox. The website is hster.bdkr.nl
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by B de Kruif. Reason: some language error and extension the information
11 years 4 months ago #4902

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

You've just added "video.mp4" as the video input. But you need to add the whole absolute path of your video file in order to make the video play.

Kindly check allvideoshare.mrvinoth.com/forum/7-addin...2836-direct-url#2842 for more detail.
11 years 4 months ago #4903

• B de Kruif
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by B de Kruif on topic Re: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

I put the shared link to the video file in Dropbox in the right place. That should do. But the problem in not solved.
11 years 4 months ago #4904

• B de Kruif
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I made 2 test videos . The video connected to the menu was corrected.
As path a give the share-link to Dropbox where the file is posted. Bus still the problem exist. Then I corrected then video that is not in use and the problem was solved. When I start now the video I get for 1 second a turning figure. Then is stops and that is all. How to continue?
11 years 4 months ago #4905

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

You've not got my point. Kindly get me your Direct Video File path. This path should be publicly accessible via my browser.

Example Video URL :
http://earnthroughonline.com/videos/300.mp4
11 years 4 months ago #4906

• B de Kruif
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

11 years 4 months ago #4907

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies