New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

AVS Component sugestion

• delliano
  • delliano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

AVS Component sugestion was created by delliano

Hi,

First of all, i like this amazing component!! Just tried it today and in a few clicks everything works... and on top of that, it works so smooth an easy, you dont need to be an expert to use it! just love it. In a few days im gonna buy the license!!!! :woohoo:

Their is only 2 little thing's that i miss on this amazing component, and hope that they would be added in the future.

* In Gallery module:
- Enable/disable views
- When choosing 1 in Columns, the thumbnails are auto on center (instead of auto left)

*Component (in menu-item type):
- The ability to choose a 4th option in menu-item type. So that you can create a whole page just like your "Classical Demo built" (with the modules) So that you have created a page especially for videos. If you know what i mean?

for example in my case, the category menu-item type is just a no go, don't want to have only those thumbnails (i know you can combine it with modules) So now im forced to create a single page with some txt on it in my menu, and set all the modules on, so that i can have your "Classical Demo built" But it would be so much better if i can choose directly a "Classical Demo built" in menu-item type, so that i dont need any longer some lame txt on that page :lol:

Can this be done in a new version?

Kind regards
11 years 6 months ago #3276

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: AVS Component sugestion

* In Gallery module:
- Enable/disable views
- When choosing 1 in Columns, the thumbnails are auto on center (instead of auto left)

Both the above issues could be solved by just editing the CSS file related to it. The CSS file for the modules could be found in {root} / components / com_allvideoshare / css / allvideoshare.css

*Component (in menu-item type):
- The ability to choose a 4th option in menu-item type. So that you can create a whole page just like your "Classical Demo built" (with the modules) So that you have created a page especially for videos. If you know what i mean?

Yes, I understood the flexibility of this option. I assure that this layout will be added in our future versions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: delliano
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 6 months ago #3282

• delliano
  • delliano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Replied by delliano on topic Re: AVS Component sugestion

Sounds like music to my ears! Looking forward to it
11 years 6 months ago #3287

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies