New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Latest Videos

• Vinay
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Latest Videos was created by Vinay

Hello I am very thankful to you that you have developped wonderfull module which is very usefull.

I want to make my videos to display as latest at the first. This can be done as a module manager and even when we select particular category videos. But when I select all categories then those categories and even videos in that categories are not latest first . They are coming as if they wish. How can be this corrected. Please help me with this. So I shall complete this task and I want to buy the licenced version. Thank you
11 years 6 months ago #3159

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Latest Videos

Aah...I understood the issue. Please mail me the following files to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So, I can update the solution and send it back.

{root} / modules / mod_allvideosharegallery / helper.php

{root} / modules / mod_allvideosharegallery / tmpl / default_categories.php
11 years 6 months ago #3160

• Vinay
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Replied by Vinay on topic Re: Latest Videos

Thanks for your reply but it didnot solve my problem.

1. My problem is when I keep this video share gallery in a menu item (i.e., as a component) Then When I select all categories , now I am not getting the latest categories at the top. And also when I click on any category of them then I am not getting latest videos in that category as top.

2. When I am using module share gallery and select the featured videos and I am not getting the latest featured on the top.

Please help me regarding this 2 issues.
11 years 6 months ago #3177

• Vinay
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Wow Wonderfull Reply and thanks for all your help.I shall buy it within short time as soon as I complete remaining other issues in completing the project.
11 years 6 months ago #3180

• Vinay
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

Hello Sir Is this possible to buy this component for unlimited websites or 5 websites or 10 webites or any offer. Please say me this
11 years 6 months ago #3181

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Latest Videos

Kindly mail to our sales team(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) for such queries.
11 years 6 months ago #3182

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies