New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Error Player GoogleChrome

• rikaryo
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Error Player GoogleChrome was created by rikaryo

I'm using the friends All version 1.2.3 and an error video share came to use in Google Chrome already in other browsers such as Opera, Firefox, Safari-works 100% only have one intriguing detail, seeking to resolve the error, I accessed a backup of an old site that had initially used the version 1.2 then had updated to version 1.2.1 and now updated to version 1.2.3 and is working 100%, give it to deduce that there is any change in version 1.2.1 that possibly can solve this problem. Other projects I tested using the first installation to version 1.2.3 also are not working in Chrome.

Another interesting point is that the video is there and when you click the blank image only works with video and audio without the image.

Seems to be a bug that deserves attention since Chrome in recent months has become the most used browser.

:huh:
11 years 7 months ago #2844

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Error Player GoogleChrome

Looks strange. I have double-checked the latest 1.2.3 version in chrome and can see the video works fine in my end.

Could you please get me your Live Site URL ? So, I can check for the issue directly on your site...
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Administrator.
11 years 7 months ago #2845

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies