New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Custom player page Url

• Samuel Obadare
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

Custom player page Url was created by Samuel Obadare

Hello. I haven't been able to get the component to work properly. Basically, I want to have the all video share component menu to display all videos, and when a video thumb is clicked the video player comes up, however, I want the video gallery module to be displayed below the video player to show available videos (not just related videos). I tried placing a custom player page url in the component but it didn't work. I also tried using a custom player page url along with a player module and gallery module combination, but didn't get the result. How can I get the video gallery to display below video player in the player page, but not in the video thumbs of the component? I look forward to your assistance. Thanks

Sincerely,

Samuel
5 years 9 months ago #9063

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Custom player page Url

"Custom Page URL" doesn't work for the component. So,

1. Recreate the menu item using an empty article and add our gallery module.
2. Then, create another menu item using our VIDEOS layout and add a gallery module to this menu item. Copy this menu ID.
3. Open the gallery module from the first point and fill in the "Custom Page URL" field as follows,
index.php?option=com_allvideoshare&view=video&Itemid=MENU_ID_COPIED
Replace "MENU_ID_COPIED" with the ID you've copied in the second point.
5 years 9 months ago #9064

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies