New Dynamic YouTube Gallery - Embed YouTube Playlist, Channel, Live Stream in minutes. Read More

Component as Menu Item with Custom Player Page URL

• Thank you received: 0

Component as Menu Item with Custom Player Page URL was created by SF

Hi There,

Is it possible to have the Custom Player Page URL setup with the component as a menu item?

Or is it only possible through a setup with modules only?
5 years 10 months ago #8998

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Component as Menu Item with Custom Player Page URL

Custom Page URLs work only for modules. I doubt you want to link our component page using the Custom Page URL option. Then, simply use the following format in the Custom Page URL field of your modules,
index.php?option=com_allvideoshare&view=video&Itemid={MENU_ID_OF_OUR_COMPONENT_PAGE}
5 years 10 months ago #8999

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by SF on topic Re: Component as Menu Item with Custom Player Page URL

When you use the module setup and click on a video it show the related videos below the video (latest videos), but if you have 100+ videos it becomes really difficult to navigate and play videos because it"resets" the page and shows the same latest few videos every time you click on a new video.

So I'm looking for a way to have better pagination under the video with infinite scroll and then have just the module refresh and load a new video after clicking a video thumb and not the rest of the page. So pagination stays the same while watching videos

Would this be possible with custom development?
5 years 10 months ago #9000

• Thank you received: 1451

Replied by Administrator on topic Re: Component as Menu Item with Custom Player Page URL

Hi,

Sure, we can develop this feature for you. I will pass this to our product team and soon you will get a mail regarding this.

Thanks
5 years 10 months ago #9003

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies